WHY O’NEIL NISSAN?
WHY O'NEIL NISSAN?
OUR PROMISE TO YOU ONLY AT O'NEIL NISSAN
O'Neil Nissan's O'Neil Promise is to provide our customers with a simple, honest, and reliable purchase experience. Our commitment to this mission makes O'Neil Nissan of Warminster a place where customers prefer to do business.
WHY BUY FROM O'NEIL NISSAN:
- Great Selection: At least 500 vehicles in stock at all times. If we don't have the color or options you want, we'll get it for you!
- Every new Nissan comes with a full tank of gas
- The price you are quoted online is the price you will get in our store. No add-ons, no hidden charges, no surprises.
- We will research the value of your trade and guarantee top trade-in value
- Free Lifetime PA State Inspection included with every new or pre-owned vehicle purchase
- Our award-winning service department and body shop. With lifetime maintenance programs available for every vehicle we are dedicated to keeping you on the move.
Dealer Principal Bill O'Neil bought Ernie Brown & Sons in 1986. The site of the original Datsun franchise was 21 N. York Road in Hatboro. The dealership moved to its current location on Street Road in Warminster in 1988.We like to maintain a friendly, respectful business and maintain long term relationships with our customers and employees. The dealership supports several local charitable organizations in the community and we are a "Circle of Thirty" member of the Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Bucks County.
Most of the sales and service staff at O'Neil Nissan have long tenures with the company. We also have sales associates that speak fluently in Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian and Korean. We also maintain one of the area's largest Credit RX department for customers re-establishing their credit profile.
I would like to invite you to stop in and say hello and browse our huge selection of new and used vehicle inventory.